Friday 8 January 2010

Chilly Fridays

With the grip of this freeze still making everything outside look crispy white and pretty, what better excuse to just stay in and tap away at the old laptop!
Today, I've started a rewrite of my very first project which I began last January. The first draft was finished about March and so it's about time that I took a fresh look at it and try to make it better. There are a few things about that have been bothering me, and hopefully I'll be able to polish it up. I've half a mind to enter it into another competition which closes in April, however, I haven't decided yet.
I really need to get some good, solid pieces together so I can maybe start to approach agents. However, I don't know if I'm good enough yet, so I'm still biding my time on that. Worst thing I could do is rush anything, however, at the same time, I don't want to dawdle too much either.
Oh sweet dilemma!
Oh! I just received a revised short story sketch - it's looking great! Even better than the first rough!

No comments: