Friday 26 March 2010

Script Frenzy.

It's that time of year again for Script Frenzy. For anyone not aware of what it is, basically, during April, from the 1st to the 30th you aim to write a 100 page script. There are no prizes, just a splendid motivation for like minded folks to just get down and write.
If this tickles your fancy, go and take a scoobies over at their web site - but you'll have to hurry - it all kicks off on Monday.

I was too late finding out about it last year, however, I might just have a bash this time.
If anything, it'll be a good focus. Not sure what I'll do though - I've got several ideas, and it really is about time I settled down to do a feature.

In other news, I finished the Dark Harvest Website yesterday, barring the odd tweak or two. Tis an exciting project! Details will follow at the weekend when it gets pre-launched!

Speaking of which, I'm heading off to Edinburgh on Saturday! Yay!

No comments: